Social Icons

Friday, September 5, 2008

My English Teacher....

Ni da sedikit puisi buat my teacher...

Engkau bagai pelita dalam kegelapan Englishku
Engkau laksana embun penyejuk dalam kehausan aku akan ilmu
Engkau pembuka mataku,,,, mata hatiku yang selama ini buta akan ilmu
Trima kasih guruku,,,Engkau akan ku ingat slalu dalam perjalanan hidupku

Thank you so much My teacher...
Your student
Obama
Ehhhh tunggu dulu ni da sedikit letter to my teacher....
I've decided to write you a small piece of note for the whole of your help. I enjoyed being taught by you. Honestly, you are an excellent teacher that I ever have, you inspired me for continue learning English with an opened and positive minded. I appreciate all your hard work, it’s really useful for me meant so much to me.
Once again, thank you so much for your time, expertise and patience!
Your student
Obama

No comments: